Welcome to Crowdys Hill School
Crowdys Hill School is an all through special school for pupils aged 5 – 19 with complex needs. We have 225 pupils on roll and are actively committed to the highest standards in safeguarding. This is a happy school where our children and young people are given the opportunity to flourish and grow in a supportive and aspirational environment.
We aim to:
- provide our students with an enriched and extended curriculum tailored to individual needs.
- help our students develop positive feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- enable them to make a successful transition to adulthood and to be active and responsible citizens
- help children understand the importance of truth and fairness, so that they grow up committed to equal opportunities for all.
- enable children to have respect for themselves and positive self-esteem, and to be able to live and work co-operatively with others.
We are all committed to maintaining high expectations for each and every student. Our strong emphasis on building independence ensures our students leave school not only with a range of qualifications but also the skills they will need to live a fulfilling life within their community.
We hugely value the support our parents/carers provide and we pride ourselves on clear, transparent and regular home/school communication. Our website is updated regularly. We have a school app and a texting service as well as good old fashioned letters and phonecalls.
We hope that this website is helpful and informative. If you can’t find what you want or just want more information please get in touch with us. All the details can be found on the ‘contact us’ tab.
If you are a parent or carer and would like a paper copy of any of the information on this website please contact us and this will be provided free of charge.
Crowdys Hill receive a brand new 16 seater accessible minibus from the Lord Taverners – click here for further details
Crowdys Hill receive funding for a sensory room in our Primary school – click here for further information
15.02.2018 - End of Term 3
25.02.19 - Term 4 starts
Date this page was last modified: 12 February 2019