Purpose, Vision & Values
Learning for Life
Crowdys Hill School is an all-through special school for students with complex needs. We currently have 230 students on roll.
Our purpose is summed up by our Learning for Life motto – we aim to prepare our students for a productive and successful adult life, enabling them to actively participate as valued members of their community.
Our vision is to create a happy, dynamic, creative and welcoming school, with well-trained staff whose collaborative and innovative practice ensures the very best education for our children and young people.
Equality, Respect, Commitment, Ambition and Integrity.
- Establish a safe, secure and supportive ethos.
- Support our students in making healthy choices
- Remove barriers to learning so students can enjoy and achieve
- Ensure students are listened to and encouraged to be independent
- Support students in contributing to the wider community
Date this page was last modified: 10 October 2019