Welcome to Crowdys Hill School
Crowdys Hill School is a secondary special school for students with complex needs. We currently have 127 students on roll.
We aim to:
- provide our students with an enriched and extended curriculum tailored to individual needs.
- help our students develop positive feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- enable them to make a successful transition to adulthood and to be active and responsible citizens
- help children understand the importance of truth and fairness, so that they grow up committed to equal opportunities for all.
- enable children to have respect for themselves and positive self-esteem, and to be able to live and work co-operatively with others.
At Crowdys Hill we are committed to maintaining high expectations for each and every student. Our strong emphasis on building independence ensures our students leave school not only with a range of qualifications but also the skills they will need to live a fulfilling life within their community.
We hugely value the support our parents/carers provide and we pride ourselves on clear, transparent and regular home/school communication. This new website will be updated regularly and we also use In-Touch, telephone calls and good old fashioned letters to make sure that we are all kept fully informed.
Mrs Mags Clarke
If you would like any copies of anything you have read on our website please contact the school and these will be sent to you free of charge.
Click here for the Crowdys Hill School Safeguarding Plan
Click here for the full Crowdys Hill School Equalities Plan
Click here for the full Crowdys Hill School Child Protection Policy
Robert Buckland QC MP is holding Parents & Professionals Meeting at the Jurys Inn Hotel, Swindon on Friday 27 November 2015 from 6.30pm – 8.00pm. Speakers will be Peter Nathan – Head of Education and Lyn Frith – Head of SEN from Swindon Borough Council. To confirm your place please email- email@example.com by 20/11/2015 – quoting Swindon SEN Meeting.
Term 2 ends on Thursday 17 December at 12.30pm.
Year 8 Parents Evening 01.12.15
Year 11 Parents Evening 15.12.15
Term 3 starts Monday 4 January 2016
Donations for our Christmas Raffle to be drawn on Thursday 3 December will be gratefully received.
Date this page was last modified: 23 November 2015