Welcome to Crowdys Hill School a 5-19 Provision.
Crowdys Hill receive a brand new 16 seater accessible minibus from the Lord Taverners – click here for further details
.Crowdys Hill School is an all through special school for pupils aged 5 – 19 with complex needs. We have 206 pupils on roll.
We aim to:
- provide our students with an enriched and extended curriculum tailored to individual needs.
- help our students develop positive feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- enable them to make a successful transition to adulthood and to be active and responsible citizens
- help children understand the importance of truth and fairness, so that they grow up committed to equal opportunities for all.
- enable children to have respect for themselves and positive self-esteem, and to be able to live and work co-operatively with others.
At Crowdys Hill we are committed to maintaining high expectations for each and every student. Our strong emphasis on building independence ensures our students leave school not only with a range of qualifications but also the skills they will need to live a fulfilling life within their community.
We hugely value the support our parents/carers provide and we pride ourselves on clear, transparent and regular home/school communication. Our website will be updated regularly and we also use In-Touch, telephone calls and good old fashioned letters to make sure that we are all kept fully informed.
Mrs Mags Clarke
If you would like any copies of anything you have read on our website please contact the school and these will be sent to you free of charge.
Our new Primary and Sixth Form provisions are now open for students aged 5 - 19!
Following a period of consultation the Soft Federation with St Luke’s School has now been dissolved as of 31 January 2018.
Year 13 & 14 Parents Evening 22.2.18 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Slide Content goes here
Date this page was last modified: 19 February 2018