Welcome to Crowdys Hill School
Crowdys Hill School is a secondary special school for students with complex needs. We currently have 130 students on roll.
We aim to:
- provide our students with an enriched and extended curriculum tailored to individual needs.
- help our students develop positive feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- enable them to make a successful transition to adulthood and to be active and responsible citizens
- help children understand the importance of truth and fairness, so that they grow up committed to equal opportunities for all.
- enable children to have respect for themselves and positive self-esteem, and to be able to live and work co-operatively with others.
We are a happy and vibrant school community where “Learning for Life” is embedded in all that we strive to do.
We hugely value the support our parents/carers provide and we pride ourselves on clear, transparent and regular home/school communication. This new website will be updated regularly and we also use Parentmail, telephone calls and good old fashioned letters to make sure that we are all kept fully informed.
Date this page was last modified: 18 November 2013