Welcome to Crowdys Hill School a 4-19 Provision.
We have reached the final stages of the Tesco Bags of Help Scheme for January 2017. Please vote for us in your local Tesco.
Click here for information about Pokemon Go
Clicke here for a letter from Public Health England about Respitory Flu like illness
Crowdys Hill School is an all through special school for pupils aged 4 – 19 with complex needs. We have 171 pupils on roll.
We aim to:
- provide our students with an enriched and extended curriculum tailored to individual needs.
- help our students develop positive feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- enable them to make a successful transition to adulthood and to be active and responsible citizens
- help children understand the importance of truth and fairness, so that they grow up committed to equal opportunities for all.
- enable children to have respect for themselves and positive self-esteem, and to be able to live and work co-operatively with others.
At Crowdys Hill we are committed to maintaining high expectations for each and every student. Our strong emphasis on building independence ensures our students leave school not only with a range of qualifications but also the skills they will need to live a fulfilling life within their community.
We hugely value the support our parents/carers provide and we pride ourselves on clear, transparent and regular home/school communication. Our website will be updated regularly and we also use In-Touch, telephone calls and good old fashioned letters to make sure that we are all kept fully informed.
Mrs Mags Clarke
If you would like any copies of anything you have read on our website please contact the school and these will be sent to you free of charge.
Our new Primary and Sixth Form provisions are now open for students aged 4 - 19!
We have reached the final stages of the Tesco Bags of Help Scheme for January 2017. Please vote for us in any Swindon Tesco.
Year 7 Parents Evening - Wednesday 22 February 5.30-7.30pm in the school hall
Date this page was last modified: 16 January 2017